Investment Application Help / FAQ
You can start a new application at any time
- What information do I need in order to complete my investment application?
If you'd like to prepare for filling out your application, you will need the following:
- Owner and Co-Owner address, phone, and social security numbers
- Bank information, name, phone number, account number, and routing number
- beneficiary information, name, address
- Is the online application process safe?
Yes. Our online investment application uses Secure Sockets Layer (SSL) protocol to establish a secure session between the browser and the CFR Web server. All information passed by you to the CFR Web server will be scrambled through a process called encryption. If you want to clear all information from an uncompleted application, you may reset your application or simply close your browser.
- What do I do once I'm finished with my application?
Once you have completed your application online, check your email for your E-Signature request. E-Signing our applications allow us to process and open your account faster and more secure than ever before.
You can fund your account by check or electronic funds transfer. Mail a check for the initial investment amount or a voided check to:
P.O. Box 951719
Lake Mary , FL
You may also email a copy of a voided check to: email@example.com.